Pet Forest Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sali na mga pinoy sa PFPh!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ALL BUILD FOR THE WARRIOR

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MaRkZjS18

ALL BUILD FOR THE WARRIOR Empty
PostSubject: ALL BUILD FOR THE WARRIOR   ALL BUILD FOR THE WARRIOR I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:14 pm

All Warrior Builds

DPS Builds

AOE skilled line of mars

- 3 str 1 dex build
- Cactus or shrimp as attack pet (I prefer Cactus)
- Steel Dragon (if can't get Metal Turtle) as defense pet
- Mushroom or ESM as possession (I prefer Mushroom)

Play as DPS in full parties (instances) is different as strong solo. In instances you're running your Cactus and using your and your pets AOE skills to produce massive DPS.

But before boss your really should switch your pets as you won't have a mob to use your AOE against. so switching your Cactus to possession and Mushroom or ESM to attack will produce more DPS on the boss. No reasons I prefer the Cactus/Mushroom.

When you switch pets for bosses, skilled line warriors don't have much critical hit rate. so the Cactus with more dex being set possession provides more critical hits for your single target attack - it means more DPS over the fight. and Mushroom with his bite skill heals it some. so healer can focus more on healing players than pets.

if you play set on auto instead of manual then remove ALL things from your action bar OTHER THAN Chivalry and Rage Sweep. Leaving it default to Chivalry. Change Rage Sweep for assault while on boss and add Perseverance and Cross Chop when you get it. (the reason for this is Chivalry has a longer cooldown. so when it's set to default you will auto cast a random skill on your action bar. if the only skill is Sweep or Assault then your sure it will cast that. if you leave physical attack or skills not wanted for that fight, it may use that when not wanted. so remove them to avoid the possibility)

DD enhanced blow line of mars

- 5 str 3 dex (it's the critical hit line)
- Same pet set up and same reasons for my choices
- Only skill needed is Armor Breaking until you get the final 2

TANK builds

FULL tank fortified energy line of guard

- 3 con 1 str (1 str to help increase damage a little for Justice Restitution so to help healer some)
- Any high damage attack pet (many prefer to use a spell damage pet so you have both physical and spell damage)
- Steel Dragon (or if able to get Metal Turtle) as defence and possession
- skills use Group Taunt, Taunt and Justice Restitution leaving Group Taunt default while on auto (adding the final skill when you get it)

OFF TANK persistence line of guard

- 5 str 3 con (increased base damage with good defence/hp)
- Any high damage attack pet (same most would prefer a spell damage attack pet)
- Steel Dragon (or Metal Turtle) defence pet
- Mushroom or ESM possession
- Skills use Justice Restitution, Taunt (to hold a couple mobs to target you if tank can't handle full party), Vitality (for emergencies) this build shouldn't be played on auto
Back to top Go down
MaRkZjS18

PostSubject: PLss LEAVE AN A COMMENT   ALL BUILD FOR THE WARRIOR I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:14 pm

AYAN NA PO LHAT NG BUILD FOR WARRIORS
Back to top Go down
siopaoAsado
siopaoAsado

PostSubject: warrior guide   ALL BUILD FOR THE WARRIOR I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:13 pm

I prefer going pure str for warriors since warriors in this game does average damage (without using skills) only compared to other games .

If you go for 3 str 1 dex then you will just lessen the damage output and will rely on luck to hit a critical. Also, it seems that dex doesnt add that much to the speed of the character so it is not a necessity to put a point to it.

However, if you are pursuing for Guard warrior, then you must allocate all points to Con (if ideal guard warrior for party play) or 3 con 1 str to increase physical damage.

Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow What a Face
Back to top Go down
hrover97

PostSubject: Re: ALL BUILD FOR THE WARRIOR   ALL BUILD FOR THE WARRIOR I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:28 pm

awts really

mali build ko wahahaha 3strength-1dex...

pero baba pa naman level ko.... gawa gawa ulet character Wink
Back to top Go down
bryyy
bryyy

PostSubject: Re: ALL BUILD FOR THE WARRIOR   ALL BUILD FOR THE WARRIOR I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:08 pm

Ok lang ba ung build ko?
3 str 1 con
tapos pet ko plain pig lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALL BUILD FOR THE WARRIOR   ALL BUILD FOR THE WARRIOR I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ALL BUILD FOR THE WARRIOR
Page 1 of 1